Please be aware of Buenos Aires Nights cancellation policy:
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Reservations for all tables of 7 or more and smaller tables at certain peak periods may require credit card details in order to book. These bookings must be changed or cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the reservation time, otherwise a £20 per person cancellation fee may be applied.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost of food, drink and staffing incurred by us in anticipation of the booking and lost revenue from the empty table.
- A table is deemed to have “no showed” if they are more than 15 minutes late for their reservation and have made no contact with Buenos Aires Nights.
- The charge will be waivered if we are able to re-sell the table to walk-in or waiting list guests.
- The cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking. We will send email notification of any charges made.
Table cancellations can be made by any of the following methods: