CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY
Please be aware of Buenos Aires Nights cancellation and no-show policy:
Our booking system requires card details to secure your booking (your card will not be charged for booking).
- For large groups 6+ we required a deposit of £20 per person to secure your booking. Your deposit will be deducted of the final bill. The deposit is refundable is you cancel your table 24hs prior to the booking time. The deposit will be not refunded if you table is a non-show.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Reservations for all tables online by Opentable and Buenos Aires Nights website require credit card details. These bookings must be changed or cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the reservation time, otherwise, a £20 per person penalty fee will be applied.
- The cancellation and no-show fee reflects the cost of food, drink and staffing incurred by us in anticipation of the booking and lost revenue from the empty table.
- A table is deemed to have “no-showed” if they are more than 15 minutes late for their reservation and have made no contact with Buenos Aires Nights,
- The cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card used to secure the booking.
Table cancellations can be made by any of the following methods Cancelling your booking