WINE TASTING & MASTERCLASS
FRIDAY 21st February 2020
Time: 7pm for 7.30pm start
£42.50 PER PERSON
INCLUDES 5 WINES A FIVE-COURSE DINNER AND GLASS OF PROSECCO ON ARRIVAL.
Sit back and relax with a beautiful five course meal as Sommelier Rafael Litjtman Gorella from Argentina shares with you the secrets and knowledge that will have your ready to become a master yourself.
- 1 COURSE
- FUSILLI CARBONARA Italian pasta with creamy white sauce and bacon.
- GAMBAS Prawns cooked in white wine, lemon, parsley and garlic.
- Wine Pairing: U-Turn Pinot Grigio 2018. Mendoza, Argentina.
- 2 COURSE
- CARAMELISED CHICKEN SKEWER with pepper and onion.
- EMPANADA HUMITA creamy sweetcorn traditional savory pastry.
- Wine Pairing: Munay Rosé Malbec 2018. Salta, Argentina.
- 3 COURSE
- CHORIZO Argentinian chorizo sausage with salsa and spinach.
- PORTOBELLO Stuffed with Stilton cheese and leek.
- Wine Pairing: Mad Bird Blend of 50% Ancelotta 50% Malbec 2017. Mendoza, Argentina.
- 4 COURSE
- RIBEYE STEAK (Argentina) with sweet potatoes and green bean.
- PORK with onion and mushrooms.
- Wine Pairing: Vicentin Colosso Malbec 2015. Mendoza, Argentina. Awards: TIM ATKIN 91PTS / JAMESSUCKLING 92PTS / IWC SILVER WINNER
- 5 COURSE
- CHOCOLATE CAKE with dulce de leche (traditional Argentinian toffee sauce).
- CHEESE 2 Selections. Served with crackers and chutney.
- Wine Pairing: Lassia Malbec 2017. Patagonia, Argentina.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, allergies or vegetarian menu is required. Space is limited. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.Pre-order is required.
Tickets for our events are transferable but non-refundable. However we do run a waiting list if you need to cancel we’ll try our best to sell your place on to the waiting list. All prices include vat at the current applicable rate. If you have any comments or suggestions please write to us at www.ba-nights.co.uk a discretionary service charge of 10% is added to your bill.