Friday 15th oF November AT 7.30PM
7pm for 7.30pm start. Welcome drink glass of Prosecco.(includes 4 wines, four-course meal and welcome drink glass of Prosecco)
Join us for an evening with Eclio Dumon from Marcelo Pelleriti winery tasting some of their exclusive wines from Argentina as you learn about the winemaker and their stories.
Space is limited. Book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, allergies or vegetarian menu is required. Pre-order is required.
WINEMAKER DINNERINCLUDES 4 WINES, FOUR-COURSE DINNER AND GLASS OF PROSECCO ON ARRIVAL.
- CHORIZO. Pork and beef Argentinian chorizo sausage with salsa
- CHICKEN. Chicken with Criolla sauce (red pepper, onion, tomato)
- Wine Pairing: Octava Bassa Malbec, Argentina.
- EMPANADA traditional savory pastry spinach and humita (creamy sweetcorn)
- FUSILLI with bacon, pumpkin and goat cheese sauce
- Wine Pairing: Octava Alta Blend 80% Malbec 20%Cabernet Franc, Argentina.
- RIBEYE with stilton mashed potatoes and green beans.
- PORK (Marinated in lemon and thyme) with lentils and onion.
- Wine Pairing: Pelleriti Selection Blend 70% Malbec 20% Petit Verdot 10% Cabernet Franc. Argentina.
- CHOCOLATE CAKE with dulce de leche (traditional Argentinian toffee sauce)
- CHEESE 2 Selections. Served with crackers and chutney.
- Wine Pairing: Sol fa Soul Malbec, Argentina.
Pre-order is required. One choice for each course.
- Space is limited. Book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please let us know if you have any allergy or special menu is required. Tickets for our events are transferable but non-refundable. However we do run a waiting list if you need to cancel we’ll try our best to sell your place on to the waiting list. All prices include vat at the current applicable rate of 10% is added to your bill.
ABOUT MARCELO PELLERITI
“When I connect with my guitar and play a melody, I feel inspired that all is in order and my world is alive. Then, as I walk through the vineyards, I feel the effort of one year and I am ready to create the new blends. I believe these wines represents the mystery of time. I feel my work is in perfect harmony with the magic of nature”.
Marcelo Pelleriti, has managed to become a benchmark for worldwide enology. His career has led this young Argentine professional to stand among the best and today it is the only Latin American winemaker to obtain 100 points Robert Parker. Has over 30 vintages of experience between Argentina and France, learned to play the vineyard, and achieve excellent results in the production of its wines which are recognized worldwide.
Tickets for our events are transferable but non-refundable. However we do run a waiting list if you need to cancel we’ll try our best to sell your place on to the waiting list. All prices include vat at the current applicable rate. If you have any comments or suggestions please write to us at www.ba-nights.co.uk a discretionary service charge of 10% is added to your bill.